Digital soldering station provides greater temperature control over the analog version. Included is a Lockout Pencil to lock the temperature control knob so you don't accidentally switch temperatures when soldering.
Soldering station automatically switches off after 99 minutes of inactivity.
Includes WESD51 power unit, PES51 soldering pencil, PH50 stand, sponge and PW50 probe (lockout pencil).
Download the WESD51 Manual.
- 50 watts
- Slim, comfortable pencil, with ETA tip, reduces operator fatigue
- Tip temperature offset capability
- Temperature Accuracy +/- 10° F
Digital Display, Tip temperature control range: 350°F to 850°F
- Allows user to reset station temperature to match in tip sizes & styles
- Iron is fitted with a non-burnable silicon rubber cord for safety
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) safe to protect sensitive components
- Allows degrees F to C conversion
Quick comparison of all 3 Weller soldering stations.