The BK3000LF is a compact unit designed to be used with lead free solder using a digital LED temperature display. Temperature is set by pushing independent "+" or "-" buttons and the set temperature is displayed via a numeric LED Display.
When the set temperature has been reached, the BK3000LF will produce a short beep informing the user that soldering can commence. Download the BlackJack 3000 Manual.
- Power Input: 110V
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Temperature Range: 392°F~896°F
- Excellent thermal recovery allowing lead-free soldering without a large increase in tip temperature.
- Auto shut-off option after 30 minutes of idle time. Can be set as active or inactive.
- Heating Element with Tip: Ceramic Heater
- Iron Holder with rugged aluminum construction.
- Tip to Ground Resistance: Below 2 ohms
- Tip to Ground Potential: Below 2mV
- Weight: 2.5Kg